There’s no silver bullet to protect your organization from a cybersecurity attack. On the contrary, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems within your environment requires a layered approach that involves people, processes, and technology. Carefully examining these elements individually and as a whole ensures that available resources are utilized and protected in the best possible way.
Rule4 can work with your organization to perform a cybersecurity effectiveness study — a comprehensive examination of your current cybersecurity profile, threats, risks, and compliance status. A cybersecurity effectiveness study answers these questions:
- Are our critical digital assets secure?
- Can we reduce cybersecurity spend without exposing the business to significant additional risk?
- Are there areas where we should be investing more in cybersecurity?
- What should we be doing proactively to ensure there isn’t a breach in the future?
- Are we managing cybersecurity in accordance with applicable regulation and mandated standards?
- What impact could a breach or an incident have on the organization?
Rule4’s highly-certified team (including CISSP, PCI QSA, CSSA, GIAC GCIH, CISA, ISSMP, SSCP, HCISPP, and ISSAP certifications) works closely with your team to thoroughly understand the context of your environment. We don’t believe in checklist-style audits, where controls are measured by whether they contain the right acronym, not by whether they provide actual business value and protection to the organization. With our deep background in IT and infrastructure operations, we understand the realities of the operating environment and make practical, affordable recommendations. Furthermore, we’re experts in more than just enterprise IT — we have many years of hands-on experience with embedded systems, biomed, Industrial IoT (IIoT), SCADA, and industrial process control systems, which are key to the overall security equation.
Step off the audit checklist treadmill with us and gain true understanding of and improvement in your cybersecurity program. Contact Rule4 today.