Linux systems are a significant component of mission-critical enterprise and industrial networks because of their incredible flexibility and power. But with great power comes great responsibility, and ensuring that these systems are adequately secured is essential to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems within an environment.
Rule4 wrote the book on Linux administration, with two of the primary authors of Unix and Linux System Administration Handbook, fifth edition, on staff. ULSAH has been translated into over 30 languages and is the worldwide best seller in its space. We apply this expertise to help organizations design and deploy comprehensive, scalable Linux security models, including:
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Linux update and patching strategy
- Linux antivirus/anti-malware
- Linux system hardening, including hardening for NIST, PCI, and HIPAA compliance
- Filesystem encryption
- Key management
- Audit trail configuration and integrity
- Centralized authentication
- Package management
- Embedded Linux integration and security
- Enterprise identity and access management (IAM) integration
If your situation requires ensuring Linux is secure in a production environment, we can help.
Contact us today to learn more about maximizing and securing your use of Linux.