Industrial process control is squarely in the digital era. The complex nature and reliability requirements of modern industrial processes require a network engineered for maximum flexibility and availability, often integrated with enterprise or cloud-resident resources. Cybersecurity of this environment is also front and center.
OT/ICS Network Design & Implementation
Modern industrial processes require a network engineered for maximum flexibility and availability.
The digital revolution has caught up to the industrial revolution.
A properly designed and implemented process control network will strengthen your organization in many ways:
- Fault tolerance
- Safe operation under all failure modes
- Process visibility under all failure modes
- No single point of failure
- Effective process control under all operating conditions
- Abnormal situation management
- Resistance to cyber attack
- Intellectual property protection
- Real-time logging and actionable alarming
Whether you're starting from scratch or bringing your current network architecture up to scratch, Rule4 can help.
If your environment contains legacy or traditional SCADA devices (PLCs, RTUs, etc.), or includes wireless, mobile, RFID, or even smart industrial IoT (IIoT) devices, we can help design and implement a go-forward architecture, or analyze and improve your current control network architecture.
Let’s get started!
Establish the secure, flexible, and available industrial control network your organization needs.
CONTACT US CONTACT US